Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Have a little faith...

All of you certainly have faith in me! As of today, my fundraising total is: $3,344.20!!!! (That's right--I've SURPASSED my goal of $2500. To everyone who made this possible, you all ROCK!!!).

All together, Team for Kids members have raised: $2,027,545. AMAZING! Think of all the kids who will participate in the programs funded by this money...This team is so much more than the individual runners on it. We're a team, and we're doing it for the kids as much as for ourselves.

I've had a tough training season fraught with injuries and now a yucky virus. But Leslie was here last weekend, and she told me to listen to "Move Along" by the All-American Rejects any time I didn't think I'd make it. L, you're right--it helps a lot!

Listen here if you ever need a little push: http://youtube.com/watch?v=FSbGur1dz9k

No comments:

Post a Comment