Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The countdown is on!

Check out an entire marathon course tour on YouTube! http://youtube.com/watch?v=MnxknAnBVk0" (I certainly won't be running a marathon in 7 minutes)

Also, my bib number for the big day is: 41389. It's mine! There is no other 41389!

I talked to the family last night, and B wants to make a banner that says, "M, hurry the f up! It's cold out here!" That idea was vetoed, but another possibility might appear on marathon day, "All 37,000 of you are CRAZY"

This weekend, the Fireasses will be running in Central Park in costume...a slight departure from our neon green ensambles. I'm sure there will be pictures :)

I've come down with a little virus, but I'm resting and resting and resting some more... I'll be good to go for NEXT SUNDAY. (Did I just write that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment