Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm overwhelmed!

The generosity of family and friends now that i'm getting the word out about the marathon is overwhelming! I'll write more about the week in training soon, but many many thanks to all who have donated! ALL of the Casey families, the Damons, and to Mom for helping spread the word--I REALLY appreciate it!

I will run the following miles for these excellent supporters:
Mile 1: Eric K.
Mile 2: Damon family
Mile 3: Tanya
Mile 4: Diego and family
Mile 5: Jane Oliver
Mile 6: Kate, Mark, Stuie, Olivia
Mile 7: Kenny, Tracy, Emma
Mile 8: Bill and Audrey Maher
Mile 9: Darcey Comer
Mile 10: Stephen K.
Mile 14: Mimi and John
Mile 15: Rob, Cheryl, V and Suz
Mile 16: Jim, Irene, R, C,A
Mile 25: Brendan
Mile 26: Epstein family

You KNOW you want me to run a mile for you, too! Donate and make it happen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment