Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Here comes Hartford..

I was feeling quite ill at the beginning of the week, and work has been crazy, so my mind has been all over the place. Monday morning, I was seriously considering not running this Saturday. By lunch time, I convinced myself that I would try to run the half instead if I wasn't feeling 100%. But now it's Wednesday and I'm so stressed out with work that I think I might NEED to run a marathon on Saturday, just to leave all this frustration out on the course. I'm not feeling 100% yet, so I don't think I'll know until the expo Friday night if I'll run the half or the full, but now I feel like I just want to get out there and do it. The range of emotions one feels before an event like this is just amazing. Is this just pre-run jitters?

No comments:

Post a Comment