Saturday, October 30, 2010

One week to go!

I ran on my own this morning in BK because I have visitors in town and we had important business to get to. These ladies know how to get a lot done in a short period of time, and I am going to have a gorgeous apartment to show for it! Anyway, so I skipped the team run (sad, our last run before the marathon, and we were going to do the last 10 miles of the course) in favor of a couple loops of the park. I planned to do 3, but I only did two. I wasn't feeling it and decided it was not a good idea to push it. Next week is the week to do that. It was pretty chilly out, but the leaves were beautiful. I'm sure I made up the extra miles running around IKEA and moving furniture down six flights of stairs.

One week until NYC, and I'm excited. I'm still in a little bit of denial that it's actually here. After it's over, I'm going to rest. I joined an amazing yoga studio, so I will be making that my home for awhile.

Good luck to those running the Marine Corps Marathon in DC tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment