Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Happy 4th (one day late)!

Three cheers for long weekends filled with fun! This was one of those weekends. Friday night I had a delicious dinner, followed by an early morning run on Saturday (it was a short one after last week's 12 miler). Hot and sticky, but fine otherwise. I went to a fantastic yoga class on Saturday afternoon, and then to a so-so movie with a great friend. The friend part was lovely, the movie, as you might've guessed, was not. I missed my yoga class on Sunday as some friends and I stood in line forever at the Met for the McQueen exhibit, but it was worth it. Such a spectacular show. By Monday, I was worn out from all the running around, but still found some energy for a great dinner and fireworks. I missed my usual trip to Maine, complete with the GRB 5k, but it was still a fun weekend in the city. Next weekend we're scheduled to do 14 miles. *Gulp* Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment