Monday, August 16, 2010

Any idea what my dream means?

The alarm woke me this morning from a terrible dream I was having about being late and unprepared for the NYC marathon. For some reason, my dad was with me in the dream and we were racing (ha) to get to the starting line in the last bus allowed across the bridge. In my dream, I didn't have my number or my watch and I was panicking because, as far as I know, it is not possible to do intervals without a watch. Then I woke up. I don't know if we made it to the start or not.

Dreams about being late and unprepared are supposed to mean something, but I don't know what. Add the marathon in there and I'm just confused. I don't usually remember my dreams, but this one stuck.

1 comment:

Sarah Lee said...

You obviously have running on the brain!

Post a Comment