Saturday, November 04, 2006

TOMORROW

In just a few short hours, I'll be on the TFK "Fireass" bus (complete with a giant ass hanging out the window, thanks to Frank's artistic ability) headed to Staten Island. Crazy. I thought it would never get here!

The family is here, and the phone has been ringing off the hook with friends calling to offer support. I'm overwhelmed--I've never felt this kind of outpouring before! Frank was at his coaching best as we walked the last 1000 yards of the marathon course today in the park, in full view of the finish line.

STRONG
BREATHE
RELAX
CADENCE
PATIENCE

these words have hung on a post-it on my desk since July. It's on!

Going to bed shortly...coaches' orders!

PS: B mentioned today that Justin has made my blog his homepage. Hilarious! Hi Justin! I'm sad you're moving to California! Visit often.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU RULED TODAY! I am SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!

-Betsy

TFK Bob said...

Great job at the marathon, you did it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Molly,
Congrats on the marathon. That's awesome. Brendan said you did great.
-Justin

Post a Comment