Saturday, November 25, 2006

No Turkey Trot for me

A lot of my TFK teammates ran in Turkey Trots over the weekend--short runs that justify eating a lot of turkey on Thanksgiving. I haven't been running lately because of my hip, so I traded in the Turkey Trot for marathon yoga and pilates sessions at home this weekend. Not to worry, I still ate a lot!

Best of luck to the TFKers who are taking on the 60k in Central Park today! That's right, 37+ miles, 9 4 mile loops plus a little. Wish I could be there to cheer you all on! Can't wait to hear about it.

1 comment:

TFK Bob said...

Thanks, the 60K went well! Didn't really feel to bad afterwards, some pain in the top of my right foot for 4 or 5 days and that was it. I did it in 6:24 and change I think, a 10:22 pace. There is more about it on my blog, take a look!

Post a Comment