Monday, June 20, 2011

To the people of midtown:

Please clean up after your dogs. It is really unfortunate for a tired runner, after a 10 mile trek up and down the West Side Highway, to encounter a little pile of dog poo after much of it is on her shoe. To the people I sat next to on the subway back to Brooklyn: I am sorry for the smell.

Saturday's 10 miler was tough, but we made it. Topics for discussion included Anthony Weiner, SpongeBob SquarePants, Manhattan Mini-Storage's new advertisement, found offensive by many Mets fans, fig newtons versus cliff bars, and and what "low calorie" red Gatorade tastes like (cough syrup, if you're curious).

Happy Belated Father's Day to my dad. I hope your back feels better soon, and you can run again! Cross train, cross train, cross train!

I'll be tackling 12 miles on my own this week in advance of the weekend of family fun in Richmond to celebrate S&P's wedding. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment