Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back, after a short hiatus

From posting, that is. But I've still been running. Since our 20 miler at the end of August, I've come back from vacation and settled more or less back into my routine. Work has been really busy and stressful and I've had a lot of other stuff going on. For the last two weekends, I've felt like I needed to sleep in on Saturday mornings rather than trek into the city for runs with the group. Since the runs are shorter, it has been easy to do them on my own. My route has been two loops of Prospect Park (approximately 7 miles) both weeks, followed by a trip to my favorite coffee truck and the farmers' market. As much as I've appreciated the 'me' time, I do miss the group. I'm looking forward to meeting up with them next weekend for our 23 miler, though I'm dreading the distance a little bit. 28 days to go until the Hartford marathon on 10/9, and just under two months until NYC on 11/7. Then, a much- deserved rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment